Building a Culture of Leadership and Accountability
Beyond Teal presents Facilitative Leadership Program, based on the work of Bruce Peters, CEO of Beyond Teal.
Facilitative Leadership Program (FLP) is led by Bruce Peters.
- Three, ½ day (5 hour) sessions devoted to creating personal development and leadership growth
- Pre and Post Session private one-to-one session with Bruce Peters.
Session One - Being a Leader: Learn how to first lead yourself and then others!
- Leadership Defined and Designed: Inside and Out
- Group Dynamics: The Story of Teams and How to Lead Them Effectively
- Obligations: Leaders and Followers
- Assessment: Leadership and Followership
- Clarity and Commitment in the Organizations DNA
Session Two - Building a High Performance Organization and Teams
- Seven Core Stratagems
- Concept and Importance of Roles
- How to Make Performance Necessary
- Introduction to the "Requisite Organization"
Session Three - "Tools in the Toolkit" - Learn the Six Essential Skills of Facilitative Leadership
- Understanding communication and “framing”
- Being accomplished at leading with questions
- Achieving mastery of “Improv” techniques
- Putting the ensemble, and keeping the ensemble, on course
- Ingeniously fulfilling the ever-changing demands of their role
- Optimizing individual returns from group performance
- Coaching and Mentoring Others (Intro. Course 101)
Conclusion - Success and the Challenge of Choice
- Recap and Creation of Accountability Plan
- **NEW** Review of Belbin Team Role Analysis
- What’s Next
Commitment / Investment
- Participate in all three scheduled sessions, contributing your skills and knowledge to assist your fellow CEO group members
- Attend the One-to-Ones and create follow up Leadership Skills Action Plan
- Maintain strict confidentiality about all issues discussed among members
* Program fees include all course materials, breakfast and lunch provided.